We are Crate Racin' USA Sancationed. Click here for 604 & 602 Late Model Rules.
WE ARE CRATE RACIN' USA SANCATIONED. CLICK HERE FOR STREET STOCK RULES.
TCS is a unsanctioned track but will be going by UMP rules with the exception of: You can run Hoosier G60's or American Racer KK704 tires. No grooving or siping rear tires. You may groove or sipe front tires only. for any other questions call Dale Foreland at 251-978-1727.
Pure Stock Rules 2020
IF IT DOESN’T SAY YOU CAN – YOU CAN’T.
Bodies & Frames
1. 1969 or newer.
2. 4 point cage minimum with 3 door bars on each side – May run Full Cage. All welds and structural integrity must be satisfactory of chief technical inspector.
3. All glass must be removed.
4. All body parts must remain stock except rear bumper may be replaced by 2×2, 2×3, or round tube but must be extended no further than 5″ from frame rails. No pointed or sharp edges of any kind. No solid stock.
5. Frame must remain complete and unaltered.
6. May skin car with steel sheet metal. May have aluminum sides but must maintain a steel hood, roof, and trunk.
Must contain factory body lines for car being run. IT MUST APPEAR STOCK! MUST APPEAR STOCK! MUST APPEAR STOCK! MUST APPEAR STOCK! MUST APPEAR STOCK! Hood and trunk must be within OEM width.
7. Minimum roof height is 53″.
8. Maximum distance from firewall to back of seat 59″.
9. Monte Carlo nosepiece only, 78-86.
- [ ] 10. Back must be enclosed. May use aftermarket tailpiece.
- [ ] 11. Minimum door opening 13″.
- [ ] 12. Must have stock roof.
- [x] 13. Battery box may be located in the trunk area, behind the driver’s seat or in the passenger side area. Must be in a steal box and locked into said box with strapping steel material and bolts.
14. No boxing of interior.
15. Rear deck height 40″on hung bodies (minimum 35″)
16. No more than 3″ gradual fall from firewall to rear of nose piece.
17. Unibody cars must tie sub-frames together in a manner that is acceptable to track officials.
18. May run aftermarket Camaro nosepiece on Camaro chassis.
�Tires & Rims
1. 8 inch wheel maximum width.
2. Towel City Yellow Dots required as of May 5, 2018.
2A. American Racer “Stocker”
Hard compound is allowed.
3. 1″ Lug Nuts Mandatory.
4. Bead lock wheel on right rear only.
5. 2″ or 3″ offset.
6. No wheel spacers.
7. No tire alterations of any kind allowed (chemical or physical). Automatic disqualification.
1. Locked, limited slip, or shimmed ok.
2. Rear-end must be for make and model of car being used.
3. Aftermarket axles are recommended.
1. No modifications allowed. Stock rubber bushings required, no mono-balls.
2. Stock diameter springs only , may change rate, no screw type adjusters.
2A. Stock mount steel body Racing Shocks will be allowed starting in 2020(Afco K series Stock mount, Pro Stock Shock series) no take a part shocks allowed.
Rebuildable and adjustable type shocks will not be permitted.
3. No adjustable spring spacers allowed, must be solid.
4. Stock Sway Bar Allowed, must function as a stock sway bar.
5. Solid spring spacers ok, no adjustable screw type adjusters allowed.
6. Steel aftermarket upper “A” frame allowed. Non adjustable. Stock length. Stock type ball joint of stock length. No screw in ball joints. Right front uppers must be 8”, left must be 8 1/2”.
7. Steering Quickeners allowed, may mount under dash or use Sweet metric replacement steering box.
8. Must have WORKING FOUR WHEEL brakes.
9. Four-wheel disc brakes OK. No Aluminum brake parts. No Scalloped rotors.
10. Single brake master cylinder only. No brake adjustments of any kind. No valves of any kind. No regulating of brake pressure of any kind (other than the drivers foot). Brake lines must be routed in a manner in which the complete length of line may be inspected by track officials.
11. Three-piece spindle ok- IMCA/Speedway STAMPED. No short arm
12. No suspension binding of any kind via chains, cables, etc. Suspension must be able to move freely.
13. No internal or external bump stops on shocks.
14. May change rate of leaf springs. Must mount in stock location. Mono leaf not allowed.
15. No sliders on leaf spring cars. Spacing Blocks allowed but cannot be wedge or adjustable.
16. Front frame must match rear.
***SHOCK Confiscation *** effective 2019
1. Any Shock found in violation of the pure Stock rule book my be confiscated with out question by the technical inspector at any time.
Keep them legal and keep them cheap.
We will confiscate them and NO CASH REPAYMENT TO THE COMPETITOR WILL BE MADE.
1. Fuel cell recommended, must be mounted in the center of the car.
2. Fuel lines must be routed so they cannot be ripped loose from racing action. If ran through interior of car, they must be in conduit or other protective metal casing. They must be insulated in protective casing from fuel cell to fuel pump so that the fuel line may not be damaged in competition.
3. Fuel cell must be mounted in can with two 2″ straps top and bottom. Must have tip over valve.
4. Must have a “loop” of steel Tubing directly behind the fuel cell with bars connecting the protection loop to the main cage, this will be mandatory.
1. No aluminum engine parts.
2. Unmodified Holley part #4412 only. No modifications except choke butterfly and shaft may be removed. Choke horn must remain unmodified. Maximum 1” aluminum spacer/adapter with 1 gasket per side not to exceed .065”in thickness.
3. Unmodified cast iron 2 or 4 barrel intake manifold must be factory OEM stock. Must be factory low-rise OEM stock. No bowtie, aluminum, airgap, or marine intakes. No GM 14098242 or GM 14096242 intakes. No porting, polishing or milling allowed on any intake.
4. Headers allowed, Basic Street Stock type headers will be allowed,1-5/8 inch main pipe, 3-inch collector (Schoenfeild p/n 910-13185 for example) part number SUM-G9005 or Flotech 11108FLT still allowed must have 24 inch pipe extension. No center dump manifolds. tri-y, stainless or step headers will be allowed. Mufflers are not mandatory, exhaust pipe extension past driver will not be mandatory on Schoenfeild part# 910-13185 header.
5. No phenolic/wooden carburetor spacers.
1. Stock production heads only and must be for 350 engine only. No closed chamber heads, no aluminum heads. No Vortec heads. No angle plug heads. The following heads are not allowed (last 3 casting#s) 040, 041, 186, 291, 292, 461, 462, and 492. Any questionable heads must be approved by chief inspector prior to racing. #EQ CH-350i Cylinder Head with 1.94 intake, 1.50 exhaust valves.
2. Maximum compression 175 lbs with exhaust valve disabled, all plugs removed, and carburetor in full open position with a battery charger if needed. Time limit may be enforced by chief tech inspector.
3. No flow work on heads, no port matching, no angle milling.
4. Stock diameter (1.25 in) valve springs. No beehive springs. No over sized valves, max size is GM 1.94 intake 1.50 ex. Ford 351w & 302 2.02 intake and 1.60 ex. 3 angle valve job ok. No angle milling allowed.
5. Stock rockers, stock ratio only GM 1.5 ford 1.6 6. Screw in studs and guide plates ok. No stud girdle .Poly locks ok.
1. Block may be bored max .060”over maximum 360 cid.
2. Production type rods only. 5.7 only must have factory markings. Must be stock length for engine being used. Nut and bolt type.
3. No dome or pop up pistons. Aftermarket dish , flattop 2 or 4 valve relief pistons ok.
4. OEM crankshaft or OEM replacement cast or steel crankshafts only. Scat #9-10442, Scat #9-10526, Eagle #103523480, Stock stroke. No lighting, no knife edge, no polishing.
5. Aftermarket oil pan ok.
6. Aftermarket hydraulic camshaft allowed. Maximum lift .284”measured at the cam. Cast crank 47 lbs. minimum and steel crank 50 lbs. minimum.
7. Firing order must remain stock and unaltered, No 4-7 swaps
8. Aftermarket aluminum radiator ok.
9. Any water bottles or other cooling devices must be securely mounted on right side of car and forward of the rear- end.
10. Aftermarket power steering pump and aluminum pulleys ok.
11. Aluminum water pump ok.
Automatic Transmissions only.
Turbo 350, 200 Metric, 400 Turbo etc.
No 2 Speed powerglides, or valve body direct drive.
1. All cars must have 5-point approved safety belts mounted by 3/8 grade 8′bolts. 2” minimum strap width and must be manufactured within 3 years of event.
2. Approved helmet and goggles or shield. Helmet must be SNELL approved.
3. Driver’s fire suit required. Must be complete!
4. Working 2-1/2 lb. minimum fire bottle required properly mounted within reach of driver while securely seated. May not be hose clamped, taped, zip tied, etc.
5. Use a properly installed racing seat and fuel cell for safety purposes. These items will be checked for proper installation prior to going on the track by Tech personnel.
6. Drivers neck brace is mandatory.
7. Roll bar padding is mandatory on all bars within reach of any part of the drivers body while driver is properly seated in the car.
8. Drivers window net manufactured within past 5 years is mandatory.
9. Ribbon type window net only. No sprint car type or mesh.
10. Must have protective bars in windshield area forward of driver.
11. Absolutely no weight or ballast added to the car of any kind. No over sized, high gauged, or solid stock frame alterations or bumpers.
Final note: IF THE CAR AS BUILT TO RACE DOES NOT FIT THE GUIDELINES OF THIS CLASS, IT WILL FIT STREET STOCK.
TRACK RESERVES ALL RIGHT TO CHANGE AND AMMEND THESE RULES AT ANY POINT TO ENSURE FAIRNESS IN COMPETITION.
No “non functioning” dual purpose parts or modification will be allowed.
Bomber Rules 2020-2023 TCS
Open to drivers of any age who have never competed in an organized race event or class, and to drivers who have sat out two seasons or longer from a higher class.
Open to any American made sedan, four or two door full frame car 1969 or newer. With exception to sport models, (no Camaro, mustangs, GT Models, ETC. )
Car’s frame, suspension (springs and Shocks). Must remain stock as it came from the factory. Any alterations will result in disqualification and forfeit of prize money and points!
Stock or OEM replacement upper A frames, lower A Frames and spindles for the make and model of car being raced are required.
No tubular upper or lower frames permitted.
No spring rubbers, wedges or cups!
Shocks must be Stock and match the model car being used!
Stock coil springs only, no cutting of the springs, no look alike springs or pig tail racing springs permitted.
No locked rear ends! No shimming, no exceptions!
Must Run OEM or OEM replacement rear end housing, ring gear and pinion.
No ballast of any time is permitted!
Body must remain stock and full, only hulling to be allowed will be the front fenders and both front door. Hood, trunk and rear quarters must full.
Hood brackets and hinges may be removed, hood must be secured by four hood pins if the hinges are removed.
Aftermarket Plastic nose pieces permitted, must match make and manufacturer of car.
Stock radiator core support must stay in place! Aftermarket aluminum radiator is allowed.
Full Roll cages permitted, four point cage minimum is required.
Hooking the halo to the rear frame rails is permitted, however the down tubes from the halo cannot hook into the spring buckets.
Fuel cells are allowed and encouraged. Please make sure you have a protection loop in place behind the cell and connected to the downtubes running to the halo for added protection.
Engines & Transmissions
Automatic transmissions ONLY!
No stall converters, no 2 speed power glides no after market racing automatic transmissions!
Stock with all gears working. No removing of gears or clutches in any automatic transmission.
No vortec heads, no hemispheric heads. No shaving, no angle milling of heads. No aluminum intakes!
No aftermarket racing valve springs
No 1.6 rockers or after market rocker arms designed for performance. All parts must be Stock, or stock replacement!
Maximum GM cubic inch will be 355 cubic inches, all specs will be based on based on 1982 350 cid engine found in a Chevrolet or GMC base model pick up truck.
Stock Quadrajet or Rochester 2 barrel carbs only.
Ford, Lincoln or Mercury
Maximum Cubic Inch Size will be 356, no performance heads, stock sized valves, no re working, shaving or angle milling of the heads will be permitted.
No aluminum intakes, regardless of what specs may say.
No 4412 Holley carbs will be allowed on ANY MODEL, including Fords
. Engine must remain stock!
Mopar- 360 maximum CID, engine must remain stock, no engine may run hemisphere style or performance heads. Must run stock steel intake. Stock carb.
All engines must run stock cast iron exhaust manifolds, mufflers are not required, no headers. Exhaust pipe extension bust be free and clear of any brake, or fuel lines. Minimum 24inch of extension from the manifold dump.
Throttle body model cars are permitted as long as they are full frame rear wheel drive cars(Ford Crown Vics, Chevy Caprices from the mid 90’s for example)
Throttle body cars may only use this system of fuel delivery, everyone else will be required to use a stock carburetor.
Must have a protection loop behind the fuel tank.
All engines are subject to tear down and confiscation!!!
Wheels and Tires
8 inch Racing wheels permitted, stock steel wheels permitted.
All cars must utilize 1” lug nuts.
15 inch Dot Tires only, maximum width 65 series, maximum height 255. No cutting of the rear quarter panel wheel wells to accommodate tire size.
May remove plastic wheel well inserts in the front.
No bead locks.
All cars must have a racing seat and feature a five point racing harness for the driver. Minimum 2 inch trap width.
All cars are required to have a window jet, no more than 5 years old from the date of manufacture.
All drivers must wear no less than one layer fire suit, racing helmet, gloves and a neck support roll or other neck restraint system.
Race Recievers are mandatory.
All cars must have tow chains mounted to the front and rear bumpers, mounted with grade 8 bolts and secure for track recovery vehicles.
Any part deemed modified or purposed for racing added onto these cars may be confiscated by TCS technical inspectors at anytime!
We reserve the right to bar a driver from competing in Bomber. If that driver in question is deemed to have too much racing experience in a higher class(LM, Mod, SS etc)
Keep it Stock, keep it cheap and keep it fun!
If it doesn’t say you can, you can’t!
Keep It Stock!
Stinger Rules 2020
Bodies & Frames
Tires and Wheels
Transmission & Driveline